Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Running Start

happy new years everyone!

i have some big plans for 2010; i'll let you know as i check them off my list! to start with, i've started drawing up some initial plans to make a silkscreening table for our apartment.



of course, living in a new york apartment, this isn't going to be easy. The main goal is to make something that can be easily dis-assembled and stored behind, say, a bookcase, until needed, when it can be set up in our spacious kitchen!

included also is a sort of makeshift drying rack, underneath, so most of the prints can be left to dry there, as opposed to all over the apartment.

the only thing really holding me back right now is the fact that i cannot, for the life of me, find my screens!! how do you lose two silkscreens, i ask you ?

either way, on a day warmer than 7°, i will haul myself down to home depot. guess i need to get my dremel back from home too...

next up: figuring out how to powerwash them when we're done without a powerwasher. thoughts anyone??

No comments: